Watchfire Digital Outdoor Continues Growth with Sale of 11 LED Billboards
Filling an industry need for high quality digital billboards that are delivered on-time and are supported by superior personal customer service, Watchfire Digital Outdoor, manufacturer of the industry's best looking and most reliable digital billboards, announced the sale of an additional 11 digital billboards to independent outdoor operators. All of the billboards are 19mm pixel pitch, which pack 768 LEDs into every sq. ft. and are capable of producing 281 trillion colors, the deepest color palette in the industry.
With the addition of 11 new digital billboards, Watchfire Digital Outdoor has sold nearly 40 digital billboards nationwide since offering its LED sign manufacturing expertise to the billboard market in March of 2007.
One of Watchfire Digital Outdoor's new customers is Bell Media, Inc. of Tallahassee, Fla., which has installed a 10' x 30' digital billboard in Troy, Ala. Owner Neil Bell says he chose Watchfire because of their customer service. "Putting up a digital billboard takes a lot of coordination and Watchfire helped me with every step. They even gave me a checklist to keep me organized," according to Bell. "In addition, Watchfire delivers faster than their competitors, and time is money. The sooner I get the board up and running, the sooner I start making money." Watchfire routinely delivers as much as eight to 10 weeks faster than its competitors, which can result in $30,000-$40,000 in additional revenue for the outdoor operator.
Bouchard Enterprises of Decatur, Ala., purchased two 10' x 22' digital billboards that will be placed back to back. Leo Bouchard selected Watchfire Digital Outdoor because of their attention to detail and quick response time. "When I call Watchfire, I get a response immediately. That's important to me," said Bouchard.
Watchfire's new customers include:
- Hey! Outdoor Billboards, Glade Springs, Va.: purchased three 14' x 25' billboards.
- Bell Media, Inc., Tallahassee, Fla.: purchased one 10' x 30' billboard.
- Bouchard Enterprises, Decatur, Ala.: purchased two 10' x 22' billboards.
- Somerset Billboards, Somerset, Ky.: purchased a 12' x 23' billboard.
- Swift Outdoor, Waco, Texas: purchased a 10' x 30' billboard.
- Ward Properties, Pineville, La.: purchased one 10'6" x 37' billboard.
- Summit Outdoor Advertising, Panama City, Fla.: purchased a 10'6" x 36' billboard.
- JR Promotions, Columbus, Ind.: a repeat Watchfire customer, acquired its third board from Watchfire, a 14' x 48' billboard.
"Watchfire has been building LED signs for 10 years and we will build nearly 5,000 LED faces in our Danville, Ill. factory this year," said Darrin Friskney, director of Watchfire Digital Outdoor. "We use that experience to help our customers make the move into digital outdoor as smooth as possible. It's important for our customers to know that not only will they get the best looking, most reliable billboard on the market, they also have a partner who will walk them through every detail of their installation."