Watchfire KnowledgeBase: The 24/7 LED Sign Resource
Want to learn more about your Watchfire LED sign? Check out the newly updated KnowledgeBase articles so you get the most of out your digital sign. You may be surprised how easy it is to install software and perform other tasks with a little help from our KnowledgeBase. It’s a great resource for any questions you might have about your sign and it’s available 24 hours a day. You can access informative articles just by typing in keywords in the KnowledgeBase search bar.
Now you can learn more about:
- Computer Setup – Learn the minimum requirements for a PC or Mac to successfully run Ignite® Graphics Software.
- Windows Communication Troubleshooting – Ignite will display Windows communication error codes, such as error 777, and this article can be helpful in diagnosing and repairing a communication issue.
- Communication Configurations – Walk through these steps to configure Ignite software for any type of communications device, including fiber, Cirronet radio and Time-O-Matic radio communications.
- Install Ignite version 8-11 or Ignite 11.1 or newer on a new computer – PCs don’t last forever, and if you have plans to upgrade or replace the computer that connects to your sign, these articles will walk you through the installation process.
- Communication Options – Watchfire has a variety of options for on premise sign communications including RWF radio and High Security radio. Learn more about communication options, including live video and digital signage network connections, in this helpful article.