Digital Billboard Awards Official Rules
1.1 Watchfire has undertaken this program to recognize agencies and advertisers who are utilizing the outstanding capabilities of digital advertising.
1.2 Watchfire reserves the right to make alterations to, or cancel the Watchfire Awards at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be made public on www.watchfiresigns.com.
2.1 To qualify for the Watchfire Awards, entrants must:
- Submit an advertisement that ran exclusively on a digital outdoor billboard.
- Either be the client, or have worked directly with the client on the account that has been entered.
- Have run the paid advertising during the 2015 calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
3.1 All entries must be submitted as a digital file to the website: www.watchfiresigns.com/billboardawards.
3.2 Each image must be under 5 MB. JPG or animated GIF files will be accepted.
3.3 Each entry must showcase the unique capabilities that digital advertising has compared to traditional outdoor advertising.
4.1 There will be no entry fees for the Watchfire Awards.
4.2 The Watchfire Awards will begin accepting submissions for the Outdoor Advertising category on Jan. 6, 2016. All Entries must be submitted by March 23, 2016 at midnight (CST).
4.3 Any submissions that are submitted outside of the aforementioned times will be denied.
4.4 All entries by an agency must be approved by the client prior to official entry.
4.5 All entries must include:
- A paragraph detailing campaign concepts
- Any notes the entrant would like the judges to consider.
4.6 All entries will be judged based on how well the artwork showcases the digital components capabilities of outdoor advertising.
5.1 Entries may be featured on the Watchfiresigns.com website, Watchfire affiliates sites and/or be used in Watchfire case studies.