Calvary Memorial Church in Rockford, Ill.
19mm Monochrome Outdoor LED Sign
Red or amber, high resolution, 4096 shades
The 19mm monochrome Watchfire models deliver superior shading accuracy and excellent viewing at any distance, but especially at close range as you can see in our gallery. 19mm signs are offered in a variety of standard sign sizes, ranging from small to very large, in 12-inch increments. Choose from red or amber monochrome color schemes.
|Pixel Pitch||19mm: 2755 pixels/square meter resolution|
|Character Height||5" and larger|
|Available Colors||Bold Amber or Bright Red|
|Shading Depth||4096 shades|
|Viewing Angle||½ Brightness angle: 90° horizontal x 40° vertical|
|Video Capability||Imported pre-recorded AVI clips (samples included)|
|Graphics & Animation||FREE: Hundreds built in (JPG, BMP, GIF and AVI)|
|Ignite® Graphics Software||Exclusively from Watchfire. Includes:
|Communication Options||RWF, High Security Radio, Phone Modem, Fiber Optic, LAN & WAN broadband/DSL|
|Power||120 volt or 240 volt, single-phase 60 Hz, UL48 and CUL48 listed and UL Energy Efficiency Certified|
CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
- Watchfire LED modules are unique in featuring an all-weather encapsulation in a bed of silicone gel
- Rigorously tested through 180 consecutive days of underwater immersion, 60 consecutive days of salt spray, and temperatures from -40° F to +140° F
- Modular design can be scaled up to very large sizes, while available slim cabinet offers flexibility for any structure type, including retrofits, monument signs and wall mounts
- Time, day and date displays (temperature display optional)
- 100% solid state with modular design for ease of service
- All manufacturing is controlled in Watchfire's vertically integrated manufacturing plant in the Midwest, from LED circuit board assembly to aluminum cabinetry. A computerized state-of-the-art facility assures reliable on-time delivery.
- Extruded aluminum cabinetry featuring precision mitered corners, solid welds and 30% gloss black polyurethane finishes
- Watchfire signs exclusively feature stainless fasteners
- Electrical: Required service equals 100% of total wattage. Average energy consumption equals about 1/3 of total wattage
- Our signs are UL48 and CUL48 listed and UL Energy Efficiency Certified
Most Popular Sizes
Watchfire manufactures LED signs to fit almost any application. Heights and widths are available in increments of approximately 12 inches. This table shows a few of the more popular sizes.
|MOST POPULAR SIZES|
|Dimensions||LED Pixel Matrix|
|29" x 7'3"
29" x 9'3"
29" x 10'3"
|32 x 112
32 x 144
32 x 160
|41" x 7'3"
41" x 9'3"
41" x 11'3"
|48 x 112
48 x 144
48 x 176
|4'5" x 7'3"
4'5" x 9'3"
4'5" x 11'3"
|64 x 112
64 x 144
64 x 176
|5' 5" x 7'3"
5'5" x 8'3"
5' 5" x 9'3"
5' 5" x 11'3"
|80 x 112
80 x 128
80 x 144
80 x 176
Many other sizes are available. Consult your Watchfire representative.
Sign prices vary depending on the resolution (pixel pitch), options, and square footage. Your Watchfire representative can assist in size selection.
A Pricing Example
$7.83 is the daily expense if your accountant depreciates a $20,000 Watchfire LED sign using a typical 7-year depreciation. Our signs offer powerful advertising that captures the mobile audience. Can your local radio or newspaper deliver promotional messages this effectively for just dollars a day? (This is just an example; an appropriate sign for your location might be more or less than $7.83/day.)
Watchfire Financing Lease
Depending on the size and scale of your Watchfire sign, a monthly payment can be as little as that of a car payment. The chart below shows some recent Watchfire color LED sign sales financed with the Watchfire lease program. These particular financed projects included identification signage and installation.
|Business Type||Location||Amount Financed||Monthly|
|Healthcare Center||Florence, SC||$24,950||$554|
|Veterans Organization||Hamburg, NY||$30,038||$644|
|Furniture Store||Yuma, AZ||$49,935||$1,242|
Your Watchfire representative will provide you with additional Watchfire financing details.
Ignite® Graphics Software
Ignite® Graphics Software is exclusively for Watchfire LED signs. An easy-to-use interface puts the ability to create stunning graphic and video displays within the reach of anyone and dramatically eliminates the headaches associated with electronic message board software. Instantly preview and schedule video displays and messages from your computer so you know what's on your display at all times; no more disappointment when you see your sign.
Within minutes, you have an electronic sign that's up and running, creating exciting text, graphics, animation and video. As a Watchfire sign owner, you'll have a full range of standard graphics and fonts. You'll also have downloadable EasyArt graphics, video and art collections from Watchfire available for purchase when you want to turn your LED sign into a fully customizable "message center" of sorts. For full custom content services offered through Watchfire's Creative Services department, contact your sign company or Watchfire representative.
- Edit, schedule and update from just one program
- Use Ignite's step-by-step wizards to effortlessly create and manage content
- Preview your graphics before you run them on your sign
- Import AVI files of custom content created in other software
- Extensive EasyArt library with special collections
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Training manual included
- Complete staff training and post-installation support
All testimonials are from real Watchfire sign owners or sign dealers. Read what people think about our signs, and learn more about the kinds of exciting results you can expect with Watchfire signs. Read all Testimonials
From Jim and Tina Bricker, Owners of Aqua Systems in Warsaw, Ind.
"When we heard about Watchfire video signs, we thought the cost would be too much for our budget. After seeing the traveling display, the decision to put up a Watchfire LED message center was an easy one. We have been open two months and the message center is our number one advertising tool, beating radio and newspaper."
From Denny Elimon, Director of Facilities at Parkland College in Champaign, Ill.
"The day after we had our new Watchfire electronic sign installed, we had what we call 'Gaper's Block.' Every car pulling into campus was slowing down to read the messages, and that's exactly what we wanted. Our sign had not been updated in the last twenty years, so the appearance of an electronic message center was quite dramatic. For the first time ever, we could advertise all of our events including registration, theater performances, and athletic competitions...to the entire community."
From Dennis Rathjen, Co-owner of Vogler Ford in Carbondale, Ill.
"We were able to dramatically and immediately reduce our advertising budget while still seeing an increase in sales."
The industry-standard Watchfire Warranty covers all sign electronics and LEDs on your Watchfire LED sign for a full five years.