Watchfire Digital Outdoor Announces Sales of 16 LED Billboards to Independent Outdoor Operators
Watchfire Digital Outdoor, manufacturer of the industry's best looking and most reliable digital billboards, announced the sale of 16 digital billboards to independent outdoor operators. All of the billboards are 19mm pixel pitch, which pack 768 LEDs into every sq. ft. and are capable of producing 281 trillion colors, the most in the industry.
The 16 new digital billboards were sold to six companies, including:
- JR Promotions, Columbus, Ind.: will install central Indiana's first two 14' x 48' digital billboards in September.
- BASS, Ltd., Lafayette, La.: purchased six LED billboards including two 12' x 40' digital billboards and four 10' x 35' digital billboards.
- Oliver Real Estate, Pittsburgh: acquired five urban sized digital billboards ranging from 5' x 12' to 10' x 21'.
- Zalla Companies, Covington, Ky.: purchased one 13' x 37' digital billboard for the Cincinnati market.
- A Bloomington, Ill. outdoor operator purchased one 12' x 24' digital billboard.
- A Burlington, N.C. outdoor operator purchased one 14' x 48' digital billboard.
"Watchfire is well-established in this business. We've been in business for 75 years, we've been building LED signs for 10 years and we'll build nearly 5,000 LED faces in our Danville, Ill. factory this year," said Darrin Friskney, director of Watchfire Digital Outdoor. "All that experience is making us an attractive option for outdoor operators. The market is hot for digital billboards and companies like buying from Watchfire because we build a product that looks great, is very durable and reduces energy requirements. What's more, we continue to deliver faster than anyone in the industry."
Watchfire Digital Outdoor produces the industry's only 19mm pixel pitch billboard, which features 11 percent more pixels per sq. ft. than comparable models in the industry. Watchfire Digital Outdoor boards produce 281 trillion colors, a palette 64 times deeper than other billboards.
Watchfire's Ignite® software provides a link to 24/7 monitoring of sign schedules and performance via a live web cam, automated sign diagnostics that provide real-time monitoring and reporting on comprehensive sign "health," automatic sign dimming to assure appropriate brightness and optimal viewability, printable proof-of-performance advertiser reports, and intuitive programming of complex advertising schedules.